Are you looking to kickstart a new healthcare career or just want to add some extra experiences to your resume? KPG Healthcare’s Provider Services Division offers plenty of opportunities to fit your interest in a variety of specialties such as cardiology, anesthesiology, general surgery, internal medicine, and more. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
There are many advantages of working as a Locum Tenens provider with KPG Provider Services. Weekend, evening, short or full day shifts are all options offered by KPG Healthcare. Benefits of working as a provider for KPG include:
- Geographic expertise
- Understanding commuting times
- Top Market compensation rates
- Wide range of assignments and work settings
- Comprehensive malpractice policy with tail coverage
- Credentialing and licensing services
- Travel reimbursement
- Guidance to understand and maximize the benefits of working as a locum tenens
- Unlimited referral bonus up to $2000 for each referral
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team of healthcare rockstars! Read below and make sure you are following us to stay up-to-date on open positions:
We are currently seeking a part-time, Board Certified Dermatologist that is available for work in desirable Orange County!
A quick look-
- Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- An Outpatient Setting, seeing adult patients
- All Travel Reimbursed
As always, we offer unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000! And all of KPG’s Providers are covered under malpractice with tail!
If you are looking for a fulfilling experience and exciting career within the healthcare field, KPG Healthcare is for you. Take a look at our other provider openings on our Provider Portal!