Why KPG Healthcare?
On the surface, KPG Healthcare seems no different than other staffing agencies. KPG provides travel and permanent assignments nationwide across all modalities. But when you go beyond that you find that our candidates are less likely to switch to another agency after working with KPG Healthcare. Plus if we do have candidates that switch, they are more likely to return to us after an assignment elsewhere.
You might think to yourself “Why is that?”. The answer is simple. KPG Healthcare is a customer service-centric agency both to ourselves and our clients, and work hard to provide that empathetic touch other agencies cannot.
We asked many of our staff and across the board, they said these things about KPG Healthcare:
- We treat our candidates as people, not a number, and check in with them to make sure they are enjoying their work!
- Perm Nurses will have one-on-one, personal, concierge experience. Our goal is to find the best match for the nurse and their needs.
- We take pride in our retention and make sure our candidates have long-term earning potential for themselves and their families.
- Our personal touch goes beyond just the recruiters, our compliance team is hands-on to make sure everything runs smoothly. Along with payroll making sure everyone gets paid on time.
- We work closely with our facilities to get the best contracts and provide customer service to them. This provides more opportunities for candidates to explore.
Our talk is backed by our awards
Our dedication to customer service speaks for itself. Winning the 2016 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America among staffing firms in the 10 – 20 employees category. This Best Staffing Firms to Work For awards program was conducted by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and sponsored by Monster Worldwide, Inc. where over 300 firms submitted themselves to be jogged. KPG also won again, Our Nursing team received a “Best of Staffing Talent Satisfaction 2023” from ClearlyRated! They received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 from 83.6% of their placed candidates, where the industry average is 45%! KPG not only focuses on service but continues to expand nationwide, also making it onto Staffing Industry Analyst’s prestigious list of the Largest Staffing Firms in the United States, where out of 250 firms, KPG is at 212!
At KPG Healthcare, we actually give you prizes for a job well done!
In addition to our awards, we reward our candidates! With our rewards programs, STONE and STAR (which stand for Striving Toward Outstanding Nurse Expertise and Signifying Talent and Allied Recognition respectively) our nursing and allied healthcare professionals can enjoy fabulous prizes the more contracts they sign with us!
The gifts are not just some sweaters while you’re working in the Arizona heat. It’s prizes you will love based on the responses you give in the intake survey. Like cooking? Expect some fun gear to try out! Go to the mountains whenever you get a chance. Explore with goodies that help with your thru-hike. The more contracts you complete with us, the larger the rewards get. Plus your anniversary with us is also a bonus in the program!
Do I qualify for STONE or STAR?
All you need to apply for your respective program is:
- Be a candidate with KPG Healthcare
- Complete the Rewards Program Survey
- Remain in good standing with us.
Are you interested in enrolling or have questions? Contact [email protected] today!
KPG Healthcare sounds like a great company to work for! How do I apply?
What if you are looking to apply with us for a job? Our baseline requires our candidates to have at least 1 year of hospital experience and the certifications required for the modality. Different rules may apply depending on the role. For the most up-to-date roles, our expert recruiters are there to walk you through our full-cycle recruiting. If you’re more of a DIY-er, check out our Job Board. And always, you can reach out to [email protected] for any help on how to get started!